If you are a current customer and you need technical support, here are some suggestions on how to reach us:
1. On our website, and on the left side you will see a log-in dialogue box. Log into our website by entering your ID and password and follow instructions.
2. On our website and on the upper right side you will see a live chat box. Enter your name and e-mail address and start your chat with a staff member.
3. Call the office at 626/793-7223 and speak to our receptionist so he/ she can log in your call.
4. Fax a description of your problem to our office at 626/793-7296.
No matter which way you use to reach us, a programmer or staff member will call you back as soon as possible.
First, decide for yourself if your problem can wait till the office is open again next day on next Monday morning. If the matter is urgent and you are not able to conduct business, then follow the procedures listed below:
1. On our website, and on the left side you will see a login dialogue box. Log into our web site by entering your ID and password and follow ‘emergency’ procedures. Your message will reach the tech support department.
2. Call the office at 626/793-7223 and follow instructions on emergency calls.
As you evaluate the fit of our software to your needs and requirements you may have questions that remain unanswered. A well-informed customer is our best protection against a disgruntled one. We encourage you to compare our products and services to all other ones on the market. Find out why we think our products are better. Let us know where you think we are deficient. Ignorance is not bliss. Knowing what you plan to purchase is just being smart. Purchasing a computer system is NOT like purchasing shoes or clothing. The company ‘person-in-charge’ who provides you your system becomes your consultant, adviser, and hopefully your friend for a period of five to ten years. If need be, involve computer or accounting professionals to help you formulate relevant questions.
1. Call our office at 626/793-7223 during regular work hours.
2. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org